Biotech & Pharmaceuticals Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

4,319 Interview Questions: 2130 of 4,319

Sort by

Sep 7, 2014

Interview Question for Quality Engineer II at Baxter:

“What did you not like about your previous company, and what did you like? Why?”

Sep 7, 2014

Interview Question for Quality Engineer II at Baxter:

“"What was the best team you work on and why?”

Interview Question for Specialist at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals:

“All standard interview questions, nothing out of the ordinary. All interviews went a little past time limit.”

Interview Question for Systems Developer at Almac Group:

“Nothing unexpected with the questions. As long as you have an understanding of programming, you will do fine. However, what was unexpected was their denial. They refused to say why they would not…”

Interview Question for Business Analyst at Transplant Connect:

“This was one of the most involved interview processes that I have been through. I had a series of written tests, a presentation, and several individual and group interviews. I had to think on my…”

Interview Question for Publishing Associate at Teva Pharmaceuticals USA:

“Not Applicable, mainly just questions about my past and experience”

Interview Question for Postdoctoral Visiting Fellow at NIH:

“nothing really unexpected”

Interview Question for Applications Development Manager at AmerisourceBergen:

“Create a Pivot table and graph in Excel. Most unexpected. Never had to sit down at a laptop for an interview and perform such a mundane task. No questions about Project Management.”

Sep 4, 2014

Interview Question for Customer Service Representative/Data Entry at Regeneron Pharmaceuticals:

“Typical HR questions regarding situations that I have dealt with in the past. Hardest question was, "Why should we hire you" and the "strengths and weaknesses question. It was weird to do an…”

Sep 3, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Marketing Manager at Charles River Laboratories:

“None of the questions were particularly difficult or unexpected, however you often don't know what answer is being sought in an open ended question.”