Biotech & Pharmaceuticals interview questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

“How would you handle a situation where a doctor cancels last second before a lunch and learn?”

“Name a time when you were able to personally capitalize on a situation at work.”

Intern at Genentech

Sep 18, 2012

“nothing really, they just asked me to describe my past research experiences”

“What's the difference between a small molecule drug and a biology drug. (Totally wasn't ready for it)”

“Expectation that you can give clear examples of past decisions that make you a good behavioral fit with the organization. These examples are often asked in a question format about past decisions.”

“Is there any thing that you'd like to share with me that you couldn't share with the Product Application Specialist Supervisors? All of the questions asked were behavioral questions and a few walk…”

“Given a set of XY pairs I want to create a data structure such that searching, insertion and deletion is extremely fast using the X value. But I also want to be able to find the maximum Y value at…”

“Why did you go into Human Resources? Why did you decide to specialize in Human Resources?”

“How would you handle a situation if you were told to redo a project after you have completed it?”

2130 of 4,464 Interview Questions