Biotech & Pharmaceuticals Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

4,158 Interview Questions: 4150 of 4,158 Sort by

Jul 9, 2014

Interview Question for Chemist I at Actavis:

“HPLC questions where I had to go into detail about the instrument.”

Jul 8, 2014

Interview Question for Operations Specialist at MedImmune:

“The questions were mostly non-technical. They were more scenario based, (How would you go about determining the source of error or contamination that occurred in the pipeline). My guess is this was…”

Jul 8, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Program Manager at ikaSystems:

“There were no challenging questions, but I was asked how I have worked to bring disparate working groups with conflicting interests to work cohesively together.”

Jul 7, 2014

Interview Question for Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative at Takeda Pharmaceutical:

“How to peruade someone”

Interview Question for Field Service Engineer at Biomerieux USA:

“They said you arrive at a location with broken equipment and the customer is pissed. The spare they provide in the repair kit you have is faulty, so you are unable to fix the equipment during your…”

Interview Question for Marketing Director at GlaxoSmithKline:

“Tell about a time when you struggled with an assignment because it felt in conflict with your ethics and integrity. How did you handle it?”

Interview Question for Data Entry Coordinator at Biogen Idec:

“There were no trick questions when it came to this interview. The interviewer asked straight forward questions about my qualifications for the position, and I answered accordingly.”

Interview Question for QC Analyst at Shire Pharmaceuticals:

“There were not any 'difficult' questions per say; there were job related questions that were pretty straight forward; "have you every had experience with this....if so how....if you had to do so and…”

Jul 7, 2014

Interview Question for Warehouse Operator at Novo Nordisk Pharmaceutical Industries:

“What can you contribute to the company as a whole”

Interview Question for Home Office Agent at Novo Nordisk:

“There were no difficult questions.”