bisco industries

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied online – interviewed at bisco industries in December 2012.

you first apply online, the recruiter calls you, then the trainer calls you, then the area manager calls you. If they like you they will schedule an interview with the office manager where you take a math test. If you pass that interview, they will make you an offer. The process takes about 4-6 weeks.

Interview Questions
  • None really. Just be well spoken, and ask them questions   Answer Question
There is none. You take the offer or you don't.

Other Interview Reviews for bisco industries

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warrensville Heights, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warrensville Heights, OH

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at bisco industries in May 2011.

The hiring process was really long. I applied through Monster.com. I was contacted by human resources. At that time I was given a short interview. It was mainly detailing my background. Just preliminary questions. Nothing hard if you have done sales you will be fine. After that I set up a time when I would do a phone interview with the Regional/Area manager. He was really nice. The questions where about your sales process, how to turn a client into a customer, what are your strengths and weaknesses. It was about an hour long. It was difficult at all. The final interview was with the Branch manager at the location you were going to work. It was really easy. She basically asked the same questions as the other manager. Make sure you know your sales process, sales strategy and what you bring to the job. Hard close at each stage of the interview process. That interview was about 45 minutes long. About a week later human resources contacted me and told me they were writing up an offer. She scheduled a time I could come in and review it.

Interview Questions
    • What is your sales process? Some behavioral questions but not many. Tell me about a time your handled an angry customer. Greatest weakness? Strengths?   Answer Question
    No negotiation, it was an entry level sales position.