bookit.com Interview Questions

1.9

Market Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Panama City Beach, FL

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at bookit.com in June 2011.

Apply, apply, apply! The company receives so many emailed resume's there are times where your correspondence can be lost in the shuffle, or unnoticed. When emailing in your resume, put your best qualification and start date in the subject line. Send once every few weeks until you get a response! Persistence pays off :)

Interview Questions
    • The first thing they ask you is how you feel about their site.   View Answer
    Salary was briefly mentioned at the end of the interview. I received a phone call within a week offering me the position. I scheduled a meeting to come in office and sign my offer letter and new hire paperwork. The offer letter had every detail i needed clarifying both my and BookIt's responsibilities.

Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  P C Beach, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in P C Beach, FL

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at bookit.com in January 2009.

The interview was easy. Bookit doesn't do background or drug tests.

Interview Questions
    Easy as pie. The pay was ok.

Guest Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Panama City, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Panama City, FL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at bookit.com in December 2012.

Job was offered on Craigslist. I was hesitant, at first to apply, but did so anyway. I was asked to take a computer test online. I did so, then was asked to participate in a telephone interview. After that, I was asked to come for a face-to-face interview.

Interview Questions
    • What was your most challenging work experience and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation.

Guest Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Panama City Beach, FL

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at bookit.com in July 2013.

A lot of basic questions about past job and your personality
    Have to be an idiot for them not to hire you because they will cut many off.

None

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 months - interviewed at bookit.com in November 2010.

Applied in person, about a month later, I receive a call for a phone interview, she scheduled a face to face interview, and emailed several tests, a typing test, common sense test and skills assessment test.

Interview Questions
    • There were all pretty generic questions, not very hard or unexpected.   Answer Question
    non existent

Credit Services Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Panama City Beach, FL

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at bookit.com in December 2010.

I applied online and didn't hear back from them so I called them. Within two days of calling them, I had a phone interview. The phone interview consisted of telling me about the position and asking if I was interested in the position. Asked me if I had any problems abiding by their rules. I also was given an interview date and time.
    I was emailed some tests I had to do online. One was a skills test, another was an Excel test, and the other was a basic IQ type test.
    Interview consisted of basic interview questions. Gave me a tour of the facilities. They told me that I would hear back within a week.
    Two weeks later, they were contacting my referrals. I was offered a job about a month after I applied.

Booking Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Panama City Beach, FL

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at bookit.com in January 2011.

applied online, recruiter called week or so later. Phone interview took about 30 mins. Had 1 on 1 interview week later. Basic background information wanted to see if you were good with computers, had sales or call center experience. Pretty easy stuff, no drug test. They did the standard questions such as name a time when, how did you overcome challenge, where do you see yourself in 5 years, typical box questions. There is a very high turn over rate and they need to fill chairs. If you speak clear, type, and will work cheap they will hire you.

Interview Questions
    They offer you either a flat pay or % depending on who hires you. It is debatable which is better. For the most part you want to be on commission based salary.

Worked for bookit.com? Contribute to the Community!