Companies matching "BP"

Not Yet Rated

Bp Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

“You are in charge of building a pipeline 200 miles from the ocean to a refinery and there is a mountain range in the way. What issues are involved in this project?”

Clerk at BP

Feb 24, 2014

“Most difficult was when they asked how to deal with irate customers, just because I wasn't sure if they'd want me to handle it myself or get a manager to do it.”

Business Analyst at BP

Sep 16, 2009

“If a client told you they wanted to make a rock, what question would you ask first”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

“How many volts does it take to power an off shore rig?”

“Take about how to build and design a pipeline from the mountains to the coast in california, including pumps, flow meters, reservoirs, etc.”

Intern at BP

Jun 25, 2013

“Outside of engineering classes and/or coursework. When have you used your engineering prowess to solve a problem or overcome an obstacle?”

Technologist at BP

Feb 6, 2012

“What skills do you bring to the table?”

Geophysicist at BP

Jan 22, 2011
1 of 1 found helpful

“Interpret a seismic profile + explain basin development from exploration to production”

Process Operator at BP

Mar 19, 2015

“What was something that a past employer asked you to do that you felt was unsafe and what did you end up doing in response?”

“A well producing with a GOR of X STB/Mscf and X" casing is producing from a reservoir with x perm and y porosity. The reservoir is sandstone. Viscosity of oil is x cP. There was other information as...”

110 of 237 Interview Questions