brain teaser Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

658 Interview Questions: 110 of 658 Sort by

Jul 20, 2014

Interview Question for Quality Engineer at Alarm.com:

“There are 3 switches, one of which operates a light bulb behind a closed door. Before opening the door, you may flip one, two, or three switches. However, once you open the door, you may not touch…”

Jul 17, 2014

Interview Question for Seismic Imaging Analyst at CGG:

“Not really difficult but at the time I was asked I looked like the biggest idiot: There are N boxes and N keys. Each key opens exactly one box. Suppose we lock each key inside a random box. We pick a…”

Jul 17, 2014

Interview Question for Underwriting Specialist at CNA:

“During the face to face interview if you get someone who is arrogant like I did, you should expect mind games to mess you up.”

Jul 16, 2014

Interview Question for Family Service Counselor at StoneMor:

“Do u have a another stream of income until you start making the big bucks, then you will qualify for our yearly trip.”

Jul 15, 2014

Interview Question for Receptionist at Vector Marketing:

“Do you have a license”

Jul 14, 2014

Interview Question for Optometric Tech at America's Best Contacts & Eyeglasses:

“What are your weakness and strengths”

Jul 13, 2014

Interview Question for Store Associate at Petco:

“Competing between the other interviewers to answer questions from the managers before they went to the next question,”

Jul 12, 2014

Interview Question for Software Engineer at Yahoo:

“Questions were typical coding questions, i.e. shuffle cards, merge sort using files, traversing trees, C++ related questions. One of the interviewers (probably non-technical) asked me a physics brain…”

Jul 12, 2014

Interview Question for Director of Business Development at Presence Health:

“Am you a cookie or pie person? The team has a yearly taste contest for each and there is a friendly rivalry between those who prefer cookie day and those who like pie day.”

Jul 11, 2014

Interview Question for Software Development Engineer II at Amazon Lab126:

“Is there a situation in your career with your colleagues that you would like to fix (if given the chance)? What is your greatest achievement? Some think big questions. How would you solve the Netflix…”