brain teaser Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

524 Interview Questions: 3140 of 524 Sort by

Mar 20, 2014

Interview Question for Summer Analyst - Technology at Goldman Sachs:

“The most unrelated question was when one interviewer asked me about network protocols, which is something that I'm not experienced in, and there wasn't any networking skills that I have listed on my…”

Mar 19, 2014

Interview Question for Software Engineer In Test at Galileo Processing:

“You are in a room with no windows and three light switches. Each single light switch is connected to one single and distinct incandescent light bulb in the opposite windowless room. There is no…”

Mar 18, 2014

Interview Question for IT Analyst at Glassdoor:

“Why should we hire you?”

Mar 17, 2014

Interview Question for Help Desk Technician at DexCom:

“Rather than asking technical questions, the interviewers ask scenario questions to range your level of troubleshooting and decision making. They want to gauge whether you over think a simple…”

Mar 17, 2014

Interview Question for Trader at T3 Trading Group:

“About 3 brain teasers, which change between the interviews. You should be fine if you can force yourself to think outside the box and integrate different information. Also a few fairly easy math…”

Mar 14, 2014

Interview Question for Winner Circle Staff at Dave & Buster's:

“have you ever stolen anything.”

Mar 13, 2014

Interview Question for Public Relations Specialist at Glassdoor:

“What would you do for our program?
What PR successes have you had?
What would you do for us that we aren't doing?
What contacts do you have in the media and how did you foster those relationships…”

Mar 12, 2014

Interview Question for Social Media Manager at Austin Media Slingers:

“If a client asked you to be a "roadie" for the day to help set up equipment, etc., what would your answer be and would you request payment or not?”

Mar 10, 2014

Interview Question for Software Engineer - Contract at Pelco:

“They asked me to write a sorting algorithm up on a whiteboard while they watched. Although not necessarily unexpected or technically difficult, it was nerve wracking.”

Mar 10, 2014

Interview Question for Operations at California ISO:

“Didnt like skype interview as there was glitch, what are the things u dont like about you and how do you plan to change it? Some technical questions regarding your projects”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at brain teaser interview questions and reviews. All 524 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.