Brain teaser Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

“Write a program that given 4 coin denominations and a dollar amount finds the best way to express that amount using the coins given.
I.e. you have coins with denominations of 1c, 7c, 13c,19c and you…”

“One question 3 of the interviewers asked me was "What was the most difficult thing you had to deal with.".”

“Given 10 cups to locate the bottle poisoned wine from a batch of normal ones, you can make any mixture of them and test your mixtures by mouses. However the density of poison in the mixture, the…”

“Two trains, each moving at 20 miles per hour towards each other, are initially 60 miles apart. A bee starts at the front of one train, flies to the other train, then back to the first train, and so…”

1 of 1 found helpful

“Given an array of integers, all but one of which appears an even number of times, find the one integer which appears an odd number of times. Upon completion, asked to improve the algorithm in terms…”

“I was asked a pretty straight forward brain teaser during my last phone interview, which they said they don't normally do, but because I put that I was a logical problem solver on my resume they…”

“How many baseball's can you fit on a 747?”

1 of 1 found helpful

“How do you feel about PMI-MN?”

““Imagine that you have three boxes, one containing two black marbles, one containing two white marbles, and the third, one black marble and one white marble. The boxes were labeled for their contents…”

Specialist at Apple

Jun 10, 2012

“What is your main weakness?”

4150 of 983 Interview Questions