Brokerage Services Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

1,175 Companies: 13 of 1,175

230 Interview Questions and Reviews

See the latest Merrill Lynch Jobs

2,672 Interview Questions: 110 of 2,672 Sort by

Interview Question for Data Analyst at TWO Sigma:

“Never get a feedback. They interview a lot of people to give out only one offer.”

Jul 8, 2014

Interview Question for Financial Services Representative at Northwestern Mutual:

“As a non-financial major, "So why are you interested in this position?"”

Interview Question for Financial Advisor Trainee at Edward Jones:

“Most questions were very straight forward.”

Interview Question for Customer Service Coordinator Builder at ShareBuilder:

“The interview was one of the easier ones overall. Be prepared to discuss any personal trading experience or demonstrate knowledge of finance and you will likely receive an offer. Expect to be asked…”

Interview Question for Financial Advisor at Edward Jones:

“typical interview questions using the S.T.A.R. Method "Tell me about a time" "Why did you choose Edward Jones?" The Assessment was interesting. But was able to get through it. Just relax and be…”

Interview Question for Team Leader at Tullett Prebon:

“What would you do if you were given a code with no documentation?”

Jul 7, 2014

Interview Question for Manager at Charles Schwab:

“It was difficult to tailor my answers to the position they were hiring for because they didn't really know what they wanted out of the position. It appeared to me they were looking for generic…”

Jul 6, 2014

Interview Question for Financial Services Representative at E*TRADE Financial:

“Having a two year gap in employment as the result of a layoff, they were concerned that my skills had deteriorated and that the salary they were offering were not competitive with my last role, and…”

Jul 1, 2014

Interview Question for College Financial Representative at Northwestern Mutual:

“nothing difficult”

Jul 1, 2014

Interview Question for Financial Advisor at Wells Fargo Advisors:

“They always ask situational questions like "Tell me about a time that you overcame an objection." or "What would you do if ....?"”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at interview questions and reviews. All 2,672 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.