Brokerage Services interview questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

“Roll a fair dice, if it's a prime number, you pay me that number times $100, if it's not a prime number, I pay you that number times $100. Consider 1 as a prime number. How much willing to pay to…”

3 of 3 found helpful

“Every kind of client question, i.e. "Tell us about a time when you dealt with a very difficult customer and how you solved their problem. Be specific with the issue at hand, your approach to…”

“If the clock is at 9:30, what angle is it at?”

“How does raising capital by issuing equity affect the income statement?”

“A glass bottle full of liquid weighs 100 ounces. If you remove half the liquid, the bottle now weighs 60 ounces. How much does the bottle weigh with nothing in it?”

“Find the height of a binary tree”

“You have two decks of cards, one normal 52-card deck and one 104-card deck with double every card. Is one deck better than the other if you wanted to get two black cards in a row?”

“In the process of explaining a period of unemployment I mentioned that I had done side work in private security and as a youth sports official. I mentioned that I was not embarrassed that I had to…”

“Why should we invest $110,000 in you?”

“A king has 1000 bottles of water, exactly one of which is poisoned. Servants die the day after consuming the poison. The king holds a party and has his servants drink the bottles. The next morning…”

1120 of 2,689 Interview Questions