Brokerage Services Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

2,681 Interview Questions: 1120 of 2,681 Sort by

Aug 14, 2014

Interview Question for Wealth Management at Merrill Lynch:

“Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Why Merrill Lynch?”

Aug 13, 2014

Interview Question for Associate Financial Services Professional at Charles Schwab:

“The interview questions were typical Star style questions and not that difficult if you follow the format. I had the hardest time with the logic test because you are not allowed to revisit a question…”

Aug 13, 2014

Interview Question for Corporate Position at Ameriprise:

“Nothing too difficult, standard interview questions”

Aug 12, 2014

Interview Question for Financial Representative at Northwestern Mutual:

“The Project 100 and market surveys were the hardest part because it made you get a feel for what type of market you would be able to deal with and if you could perform well enough.”

Aug 11, 2014

Interview Question for Branch at Scottrade:

“The interview questions came straight from the corporate HR department and there was nothing out of the ordinary. I would just say be prepared with some customer service instances that stand out…”

Aug 9, 2014

Interview Question for Financial Advisor at Ameriprise:

“Why do you think you'd be successful in this industry?”

Aug 8, 2014

Interview Question for Intern at Northwestern Mutual:

“Providing contacts for sales leads during the interview.”

Aug 8, 2014

Interview Question for Financial Advisor Trainee at Edward Jones:

“During the assessment -- cold calling and being put on 'hold' indefinitely, having a transactional problem and not knowing the policy to handle it, a flighty, fruit-loop administrator, super slow…”

Aug 5, 2014

Interview Question for Sales/Trading at Investors Capital Holdings:

“Was not asked any questions.”

Aug 1, 2014

Interview Question for Financial Consultant at TD Ameritrade:

“Have you ever made that much money before? I was asked this when I answered the initial question of "How much money do you need to make in a year?" and my answer was more than $100K.”