Business Analyst Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

2,969 Interview Questions: 2130 of 2,969 Sort by

Interview Question for Senior Business Analyst at Sysco:

“No really difficult or unexpected questions during my interview. Pretty straightforward.”

Interview Question for Business Analyst at RingCentral:

“Nothing exceptionally difficult. Have to be quick on your feet and confident in exemplifying your business acumen.”

Interview Question for Business Analyst at Chase:

“Was asked to provide a use case for making a pea nut butter sandwich”

Interview Question for Business Analyst at Hewlett-Packard:

“There were a great deal of questions asked about statistics, and there seemed to be an emphasis on having familiarity using SQL. I feel that one of the most difficult parts was that by the end of the…”

Interview Question for Senior Business Systems Analyst at Travelers Companies:

“Typical behavioral questions - "Tell me a time when you..."”

Interview Question for Business Analyst III at Video Gaming Technologies:

“Fairly standard history questions, asking for examples and situations in my field, a few light scenario questions, etc.”

Interview Question for Business Intelligence (BI) Analyst at AutoAnything:

“Walk me through a project development cycle as if you are coming up with a new project.”

Interview Question for Business Analyst at Valtech:

“Nothing unexpected, standard questions where you describe past experiences, specific jobs, etc. Questions like, what's your best project, worst, and why. Should be prepared to use whiteboard to…”

Jul 8, 2014

Interview Question for Business Analyst at Evidera:

“Present on a topic of your choice to experts from the field. I was given more than two weeks to prepare for the presentation.”

Jul 8, 2014

Interview Question for Business Analyst at Morgan Stanley:

“Not a question- but group activity was to use lego blocks to build a child-friendly play-zone.”