Business Analyst Project Manager Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

21 Companies: 13 of 21

13 Interview Questions: 110 of 13

Sort by

Jul 13, 2014

Interview Question for Project Manager/Business Analyst at Agora - MD:

“They give you a hypothetical scenario and ask you to tell them what you would do. Since I knew nothing of their work beyond high-level, it was pretty hard to be specific.”

Jul 10, 2014

Interview Question for Project Manager/Business Analyst at Hayes Software Systems:

“What was the worst situation that you were in?”

May 10, 2014

Interview Question for Business Analyst Project Manager at Health Management Systems:

“If you could be a superhero, who would you be? (The hiring manager referred to this question as "now for a fun question".)”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Mar 2, 2014

Interview Question for Business Analyst/Project Manager at Farmers Insurance Group:

“How many projects did you complete? (really!?)... Did you not read the resume?”

Nov 7, 2013

Interview Question for Senior Business Analyst/Project Manager at Microchip Technology:

“One of the questions on the written test was non-technical, but a puzzle that required you to determine a seating chart of a group of people, based on a lengthy description of requirements.”

Oct 25, 2013

Interview Question for Business Process Analyst/Project Manager at ConsultNet:

“There were none bad questions, they wanted history and evidence of success and of job descriptions duties”

Oct 14, 2013

Interview Question for Business Optimization Manager (A Combination Project Manager Business Analyst) at First USA:

“Give an example of how you solved a problem that wasn't yours to solve.”

Oct 3, 2013

Interview Question for Senior Business Analyst/Project Manager at Invesco:

“Would you accept to work on small projects before the main project comes in the pipeline”

Aug 18, 2013

Interview Question for Project Manager/Business Analyst at Diversant:

“Exact dates and times and former manager phone numbers always throw me ( I have to look them up every time ).”

Jul 31, 2013

Interview Question for Project Manager/Business Analyst at AMD:

“Tell me why I shouldn't hire you for this job.”