Business case Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date
1 of 1 found helpful

“You have 1 seat left on a flight, and you have 5 passengers waiting on standby, a military man in uniform, a pregnant woman, a woman and her infant child, an elite customer(one who is a frequent…”

1 of 1 found helpful

“How do you deal with various personality types?”

“How far away is Russia from the US?”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

“The most difficult question asked was had I ever made a non productive stop, for every LP this is a difficult thing to talk about.”

“"What else can you tell me that would make me interested in hiring you?"”

“A vaguest ion that was asked in a very general way, but which the interviewer clearly had specific answers he was looking for: "what are four components that are included in every specification doc…”

“You're in charge of new business venture x. What do you evaluate in vetting the business potential? Now what is your estimate of the volume we could move (with numbers)?”

“Cap One has a clearly defined process, which they tell you up front. If you do your homework, nothing should be a surprise.”

“Practical application and real world scenarios. You need to be prepared for what you are going to bring to this firm as they are not looking for people to be pigeonholed in the same roles for the…”

“A company doesn't want to work with Amazon because of their loyalty to one of your competitors. You're in an elevator with that company's CEO, how do you convince him to work with you in 30 seconds?”

110 of 1,638 Interview Questions