business case Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

796 Interview Questions: 3140 of 796 Sort by

Mar 21, 2014

Interview Question for Business Analyst at Microsoft:

“Name a project wher you were not sucessful”

Mar 21, 2014

Interview Question for ITRA Staff I at EY:

“No unexpected questions. Only behavioral questions”

Mar 20, 2014

Interview Question for Restaurant Manager at California Pizza Kitchen:

“Tell me about a time when your store was not meeting your budget guidelines, what were some of the steps you took to rectify the situation”

Mar 20, 2014

Interview Question for Manager at Saggezza:

“Speaking about how systems talk with each other.”

Mar 19, 2014

Interview Question for Logistics and Operations Manager at Uber:

“1. Uber Luxury line...discuss the logistics from driver and rider perspectives.
2. Number of drivers and zeroes are increasing from last week...reasons why that might be?
3. Competitor comes in…”

Mar 17, 2014

Interview Question for Information Technology - Solution Architect at Hennepin County:

“Many interviews will ask challenging questions that will place you 'in a box' to measure your responsive communication skills, some of which can catch you off guard if you aren't prepared and…”

Interview Question for Customer Service Call Center at SYKES:

“Pretend the one who is giving the interview is a potential customer. Try to sell him/her ____. If you do not have any sales experience, then this task may be difficult.”

Interview Question for Senior Marketing Manager at 8x8:

“Nothing too difficult. Tell me about a time when your PPC campaign failed and what did you do about it.”

Mar 13, 2014

Interview Question for Public Relations Specialist at Glassdoor:

“What would you do for our program?
What PR successes have you had?
What would you do for us that we aren't doing?
What contacts do you have in the media and how did you foster those relationships…”

Mar 13, 2014

Interview Question for Associate at Booz & Company:

“"Our client needs to save $30M over the next 12 months, they are planning to make this savings through employee attrition. Will they reach their goal? What else can they do to increase savings?"”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at business case interview questions and reviews. All 796 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.