Business Consultant Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

295 Interview Questions: 6170 of 295 Sort by

Oct 28, 2013

Interview Question for Business Analytics Associate Consultant at ZS Associates:

“What do you enjoy doing outside of work.”

Oct 28, 2013

Interview Question for Senior Business Consultant at Kaiser Permanente:

“Presentation skills, Excel skills, reports, etc. What kind of manager would you like to work with?”

Oct 24, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Liberty Mutual Insurance:

“Most unexpected question received during my executive interview was: "What else are you considering?" Be prepared with some sort of answer, just be honest.”

Oct 22, 2013

Interview Question for Business Consultant at Sapient Global Markets:

“Business case was very long.”

Oct 22, 2013

Interview Question for Business Consultant at Tableau Software:

“I later found out that the technical expectations were much higher than I originally thought. SQL, full understanding of databases, connections, networking, servers, etc. will be highly valued in…”

Oct 17, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Systems Evolution:

“Tell me what you've learned about my company (during an unscheduled pop-in by the CEO in the middle of another interview)”

Oct 7, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at AlixPartners:

“Alix has a decentralized interview process. HR isn't competent to handle senior hires. Extended process with little communication. Long testing and poor expectations around next steps or…”

Sep 28, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Bank of America:

“None. I was able to answer all questions honestly and without embellishing anything.”

Sep 25, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Frazier & Deeter:

“How to deal with difficult clients?”

Sep 24, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Credit Suisse:

“none as a such, they were mostly discussing my projects and what i bring to the table, and going through their script of q's”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Business Consultant interview questions and reviews. All 295 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.