Business Intern Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Business Intern"? See Companies

“Imagine a cube 1x1x1, then imagine that you form a cube of 10x10x10 with all these little cubes of 1x1x1. How many cubes do you have to remove to get rid of the surface of cubes.”

“3rd Interview:

"So I have a client. And based on some new regulation, his compliance department has to start putting out [insert trade resolution document here]. But the people, led by their…”

“Tell me about a time when you worked in a team, but were not a team leader. How did you handle a conflict?”

“A few years ago, Sprint decided that they will make phone calls from cellphone-cellphone free! There is a legend that a guy who was 20 years old by that time decided to call every single cellphone in…”

“Tell me about a time when you had to sell an idea to your coworkers? How did you do it? Did they buy it?”

“I was asked about what my favorite resource was on the Course Hero site which caught me off guard since I had not created an account yet.”

“Most of them were basic questions. One was " Write down Java classes and methods that you required for a Transaction"

"How do you convey a Technical banking transaction to a street man"”

“Why do you care about working here?”

“Given the Death rates for 5 different customersegment groups. Which ones should we include in our portfolio to break-even? Graph our profits as we include additional groups”

110 of 234 Interview Questions