Business Intern Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

222 Interview Questions: 3140 of 222 Sort by

Oct 27, 2013

Interview Question for Business Administration Intern at X-ES:

“What do you know about our products? (Researching the company helps)”

Oct 25, 2013

Interview Question for Information Systems Business Analyst Intern at Amgen:

“There were no technical questions. They do ask you about prior technical experiences, for example working with Microsoft Excel, but any college student who has worked with a computer can adequately…”

Oct 16, 2013

Interview Question for Business Intelligence and Strategy Intern at MAN Diesel & Turbo North America:

“Who is your role model?
The questions were mostly behavioral. A lot of it was based on my previous work experience. They wanted to know how I would handle difficult work situations.”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Oct 15, 2013

Interview Question for Business Analyst Intern at Carefirst Blue Cross Blue Shield:

“All behavioral questions”

Interview Question for Business Intern at Harris:

“Explain a time when you had to challenge management.”

Interview Question for Business Operations Intern at NCR:

“All behavioral questions. "Explain a time when..." No technical questions.”

Oct 14, 2013

Interview Question for Business Analyst Intern at Target:

“What's one of your greatest weaknesses?”

Oct 14, 2013

Interview Question for Business Analyst Intern at Capital One:

“Business case was a bit abstract so it wasn't something easy to prepare for by reading "Case In Point"”

Oct 13, 2013

Interview Question for Business Technology Intern at Russell Investments:

“Most of the interview questions were behavior questions, such as describe yourself, how will you deal with a complex problem, etc. They also asked relevant technical experience as listed on the job…”

Oct 8, 2013

Interview Question for Business Systems Analyst Intern at PNC Financial Services Group:

“Tell me about a time where you just didn't know what to do”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Business Intern interview questions and reviews. All 222 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.