Business Operations Manager Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

13 Companies: 13 of 13

See the latest SAGE Centers Jobs

9 Interview Questions: 19 of 9 Sort by

May 27, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Kaiser Permanente:

“Was asked about my previous boss, who was difficult to work for and was laid off when I was, so best answer was to be neutral”

Apr 19, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at SAGE Centers:

“The entire written standardized questionnaire was an incredible ordeal. I believe that I was working with a lazy recruiter who had me write up an assessment of me so that she wouldn't have to do any…”

Mar 7, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Cisco Systems:

“Mostly questions were on previous projects,subject matter and was asked to present a business case”

Jun 27, 2012

Interview Question for Anonymous at Visual Logic Group:

“How large would a mistaken credit card charge need to be for you to go to the credit card company and get it resolved?”

Jan 15, 2012

Interview Question for Anonymous at Oracle:

“I was asked to explain the interviewer with examples about how I changed incentives in place for sales teams, encouraging them to reach their goals”

Nov 16, 2011

Interview Question for Anonymous at Comcast:

1 of 1 found helpful

“Reversal - I asked the interviewer what they thought of Comcast and why they liked working there.”

Nov 16, 2011

Interview Question for Anonymous at Comcast:

“Describe your best and worst bosses, and how you were able to work with them effectively.”

Jul 15, 2010

Interview Question for Anonymous at Lockheed Martin:

“It can be difficult to get people to think “outside the box”. Tell me about a time when you were able to get others to go beyond conventional thinking. What did you say and do? What happened?”

Jul 15, 2010

Interview Question for Anonymous at Lockheed Martin:

“Tell us about about time when a Customer made an unreasonable request. What was the request, what did you say or do, and what was the result?”