Business to Business Sales Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

7 Companies: 13 of 7

See the latest Aflac Jobs

15 Interview Questions: 110 of 15 Sort by

Apr 18, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Aflac:

“They ask what the word sales means to you.”

Mar 18, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Staples:

“Most difficult question was to explain a situation in which I had to work with someone who did not care for me in a professional capacity”

Mar 18, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Staples:

“This interview quickly revealed that this company wants young, inexperienced sprinters that want to prove themselves and be the star. They want people to do this over and over again with high…”

Aug 18, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Hull & Company:

“If they like you, they may play a game where the interviewer may make you believe that they are not sure about hiring you. The interviewer will then talk to you about your salary history, and try to…”

Aug 18, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Alorica:

“Discribe what you would do if a manager asked you to do someting you felt unethical.”

Jul 11, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Staples:

“Very basic questions about my recent employment history”

May 28, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Staples:

“Questions are very personality & behavior-based, and are mostly "Tell me about a time..." "How have you handled..."”

May 2, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Comcast:

“"Incoming call, SELL them, GO!"”

Oct 10, 2012

Interview Question for Anonymous at Alorica:

“THE DISHONESTY: I had trouble with the online assessment's web platform and communicated that to the recruiter via email requesting further assistance. A full day went by with no response from her…”

Oct 2, 2012

Interview Question for Anonymous at ADP:

“Why do you want to work here?”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Business to Business Sales interview questions and reviews. All 15 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.