C Developer Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

41 Companies: 13 of 41

60 Interview Questions: 110 of 60

Sort by

Aug 11, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Software Developer C++ at Bloomberg L.P.:

“well all questions are expected, string reverse without reversing words for example " this is sentence" => "sentence is this", write c++ code to do so”

Jun 11, 2014

Interview Question for Senior C# Developer at AGX Funds:

“During the aforementioned "test" one of the stipulations was that an SVG icon be changed from black on transparent to blue on transparent. I did this, then was asked to do it differently.”

Jun 2, 2014

Interview Question for .NET Developer W/SSIS (SQLServer) (Flores/Ivan/C-Savings) at Colonial National Mortgage:

“It was pretty easy-going really, no real "gotcha's". Basic stuff about SSIS, and REST/ WCF. The whole team (about 8 people) were in the interview, and each one got to ask a single question. They…”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Jun 2, 2014

Interview Question for C++ Developer at FlexTrade Systems Inc.:

“Some of the C++ object oriented questions were hard for me. But if you read about them, you will be fine.”

May 12, 2014

Interview Question for Senior C++ Developer at NetBrain Technologies:

“Question regarding linklist pre-order, in-order and post-order”

Mar 5, 2014

Interview Question for C++ Developer - Program Analysis and Optimization at MathWorks:

“All questions were standard questions like finding a cycle in a directed graph, linked list implementation etc.”

Feb 12, 2014

Interview Question for C# Software and Web Developer at Wuji Touch:

“Tell me a joke.”

Nov 30, 2013

Interview Question for C++ Developer at AirWatch:

“What position are you at in 5 year?”

Nov 27, 2013

Interview Question for Lead C# .NET Developer at Colibrium:

“The LINQ query is fairly complex - they have an enum of the type they are trying to sort and want it to be in a different, specific order.”

May 30, 2013

Interview Question for C# .NET Developer at FrontLine Technology, Inc.:

“Well, I was not ask out right... But I distinctly felt obligated to disclose my religious background and beliefs, when the one owner keep "digging" at me talking about their "unapologetic", "Born…”