CA Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

31 Companies: 13 of 31

1 CA Interview Question and Review

See the latest North Carolina State University Jobs

26 Interview Questions: 110 of 26 Sort by

Jul 9, 2014

Interview Question for Hostess -Tilted Kilt Downtown SAN Diego, CA at Tilted Kilt Pub & Eatery:

“Writing short answers to questions like "what is an example in your life when you had to overcome a challenge?"”

Jun 11, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Pratt & Whitney:

“PWR is a engineering base company, the most unexpected question ask of me in my position was can you relate to union employees and thier contact issues.”

Mar 12, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Comcast:

“There was no difficult question. The person that I met with told me she was uncomfortable doing this by herself and read standard questions from a piece of a paper. It was a waste of time,as I was…”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Feb 7, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Hewlett-Packard:

“no difficult questions”

Dec 21, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Best Buy:

“Would you turn your friend in for stealing a bag of chips?”

Dec 16, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Sharp Electronics:

“Not given a chance to interview.

"...HR contact has to manage several open jobs & has to review hundreds of applicant resumes. It is would be impossible for her to follow up with every applicant…”

Dec 10, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Abcam:

“They asked questions about skill set related to Customer Service and Microsoft software, for example Outlook(email), WORD, PowerPoint, etc... Personality traits and what word or phrase would you used…”

Dec 10, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Epitomics, Inc:

“They asked questions about skills set related to Customer Service and Microsoft software, for example Outlook(email), WORD, PowerPoint, etc... Personality traits and what word or phrase would you…”

Dec 9, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Mach1:

“Tell us about yourself.”

Sep 12, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at CALPIRG:

“To recite a long text word by word.”