Call Center Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

455 Interview Questions: 3140 of 455 Sort by

Jun 20, 2014

Interview Question for Call Center Supervisor at Express Scripts:

“Tell me about a time how you dealt with difficult employees and how did you coach them and what was the result?”

Jun 18, 2014

Interview Question for Call Center Representative at Sears:

“Why do you want to work for this company”

Jun 17, 2014

Interview Question for Call Center Representative at XSport Fitness:

“They asked what I felt were my strengths and I said I'm very organized and she cut me off and said well not to downplay that but are you good at multiply tasking. I thought well if you give me a…”

Jun 17, 2014

Interview Question for Call Center Representative at Bank of America:

“You will do a simulation test on a computer with actual questions you may be asked in the job. Honestly, the questions are not that difficult to answer.”

Jun 11, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Consumers Energy:

“When did your morals and company values not match and what did you do?”

Jun 9, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at United Site Services:

“The biggest challenge was sucking up to this branch manager who didn't want a call center interfering with his local operations. I pretty much just flew to his city and had lunch with him and…”

Interview Question for Anonymous at DIRECTV:

“Asked questions about handling situations that have no right or wrong answer. Asked how sensitive i was to pay fluctuations. Some of the scenarios were difficult. You need to make sure that you solve…”

Interview Question for Anonymous at 1-800 CONTACTS:

“Tell me about a time you provided great customer service. Include the situation, plan of action, and the end result.”

Interview Question for Anonymous at 1-800 CONTACTS:

“Tell me about a time you had to handle an irate customer. Include the situation, plan of action, and the end result.”

Interview Question for Anonymous at 1-800 CONTACTS:

“Tell me about a time where you had to handle a difficult co-worker or boss. Include the situation, plan of action, and the end result.”