Case Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date
2 of 2 found helpful

“You are in a room with 3 switches which correspond to 3 bulbs in another room and you don't know which switch corresponds to which bulb. You can only enter the room with the bulbs once. You can NOT…”

1 of 1 found helpful

“You have 1 seat left on a flight, and you have 5 passengers waiting on standby, a military man in uniform, a pregnant woman, a woman and her infant child, an elite customer(one who is a frequent…”

1 of 1 found helpful

“If you have a three gallon jug and a five gallon jug No marks on either one The goal is to fill the five gallon jug with four gallons of water How is this accomplished?”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

“The most difficult question asked was had I ever made a non productive stop, for every LP this is a difficult thing to talk about.”

1 of 1 found helpful

“How do you deal with various personality types?”

“How far away is Russia from the US?”

“YPhone files a suit against XCell for damages associated with stealing a proprietary technology, how would you evaluate the damages?”

“"What else can you tell me that would make me interested in hiring you?"”

“A vaguest ion that was asked in a very general way, but which the interviewer clearly had specific answers he was looking for: "what are four components that are included in every specification doc…”

“You're in charge of new business venture x. What do you evaluate in vetting the business potential? Now what is your estimate of the volume we could move (with numbers)?”

110 of 1,532 Interview Questions