case study Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

29 Interview Questions: 110 of 29 Sort by

Mar 28, 2014

Interview Question for Client Success Manager at Cornerstone OnDemand:

“The final group presentation interview, to multiple managers, would probably be the most intimidating for the majority of interviewees. You have to put yourself in the job and present your responses…”

Feb 8, 2014

Interview Question for Consultant at Gartner:

“It was specifically related to my presentation and why I chose the method I did.”

Jan 31, 2014

Interview Question for Business Process Analyst at Kass Shuler Solomon Spector Singer, P.A.:

“If you had to pick one television character who is most like you, who would it be?”

Jan 15, 2014

Interview Question for Pest Control Technician at Work-a-Holics Landscape Management:

“Continual Control of Pests based on limited types of chemicals available”

Sep 17, 2013

Interview Question for Operations Administrative to Human Resources at Amazon.com:

“Giving previous examples of works completed and computer payroll systems used is a plus”

Sep 13, 2013

Interview Question for Engineer - Process at L'Oréal USA:

“Describe a time when you had to deal with ambiguity and what did you do? H”

Jul 31, 2013

Interview Question for Systems Integration Senior Consultant - Federal Practice at Deloitte LLP:

“The recruiter told me that I would have a case study interview so I was somewhat prepared for this interview question.”

Jul 8, 2013

Interview Question for Software Developer at Epic Systems Corporation:

“They asked me to come up with a general misconception people had about me. This was an extremely weird question that caught me off guard.”

Apr 9, 2013

Interview Question for Analyst - Millward Brown Optimor at Millward Brown:

“typical case questions, market sizing question, and 2 brainteasers”

Jan 25, 2013

Interview Question for Communications Manager at Microsoft:

“What aspects of Microsoft's marketing strategy do you like best? How would you get your classmates to switch from Apple products to Microsoft products?”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at case study interview questions and reviews. All 29 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.