Cashier Assistant (Front-End Assistant) Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

2 Companies: 12 of 2

22 Interview Questions: 110 of 22

Sort by

Sep 3, 2014

Interview Question for Front End Cashier Assistant at Costco Wholesale:

“What do you know about Costco?”

Sep 3, 2014

Interview Question for Front End Cashier Assistant at Costco Wholesale:

“Describe a time when you had to make a difficult decision.”

May 22, 2014

Interview Question for Cashier Assistant (Front End Assistant) at Costco Wholesale:

“What is your weakness? Tell me about a time you had a misunderstanding with co-worker?”

May 13, 2014

“Not very difficult. Opening questioning was most unexpected, "What would you be doing if you weren't here right now?"”

Apr 14, 2014

Interview Question for Front End Cashier Assistant at Whole Foods Market:

“No difficult questions - one of the interviewers asked me what my favorite season was.”

Apr 10, 2014

“All questions were pretty basic”

Mar 22, 2014

“Expect any questions about how you can handle situations and team work.”

Oct 29, 2013

“Give an example of a time you worked on team in order to meet a goal? How did you accomplish it?”

Oct 28, 2013

“What was a situation I was in that I could have handled differently.”

Aug 22, 2013

“They have a whole sheet of questions that they run down...Be prepared for anything,”