Cashier Seasonal Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

21 Companies: 13 of 21

See the latest Sephora Jobs

79 Interview Questions: 110 of 79 Sort by

Jul 16, 2014

Interview Question for Seasonal Cashier at Target:

“There wasn't any real difficult questions, they were your typical behavioral type such as: "Tell me about a time where you worked as a team to accomplish a goal" or "what are your greatest strengths…”

Jun 11, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Lowe's:

“You will get several questions that start with, "Tell me about a time ...." It might be, you dealt with a difficult customer or you worked on a project with someone else or when another employee…”

May 30, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Toys ''R'' Us:

“There were no difficult questions”

May 22, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Lowe's:

“Describe a time you promised somebody something that you couldn't complete”

May 19, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Lowe's:

“There where no difficult questions all where the run of the mill common sence questions.”

May 5, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Lowe's:

“None were necessarily unexpected or difficult. I think the most surprising thing was that they didn't ask me what my strengths and weaknesses are.”

Apr 6, 2014

“Nothing really difficult”

Mar 20, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Lowe's:

“All of the questions were "Tell me about a time when..." nothing was too difficult.”

Mar 17, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Lowe's:

“Tell me about a time when you made a mistake. Did you realize it and how did you handle it.”

Mar 17, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Target:

“It was a seasonal position, so they were really just trying to get a rough grasp of your demeanor and personality, a quick and dirty understanding of whether you can be trusted in public on your own…”