Category Manager Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Category Manager"? See Companies

“HR person surprised me when asking if I had my presentation ready when she took me to the interview room. I asked her what she was talking about, and she said her email had advised me that I'd need…”

“Are you sure you are willing to do all the menial/mundane work required?”

“None really, they stuck to the experience and skills. Northern Europeans do not believe in playing mind games in interviews, very straight forward. You either know your stuff or you do not”

“They were pretty standard. Alittle childish "How would you handle a conflict with another associate" Me: Depends on circumstance, associate, what the issue was about, minor or major....I did the…”

“Most difficult question is how would you deal with difficult co-workers to ensure project goals or performance objectives are met.”

“What is your opinion of outsourcing.”

“Are you organized and if so what so of software do you used to stay organized?”

“What type of salary are you seeking?”

“I never really had any difficult questions unless but one I found hard was about labor laws, and how the breaks are given. For example "If I work 5 hours what is my break supposed to be?" no manager…”

“I am concerned about your technical ability to perform the job”

110 of 56 Interview Questions