Center Manager Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

111 Companies: 13 of 111

See the latest Advance America Jobs

151 Interview Questions: 110 of 151 Sort by

Jun 21, 2014

Interview Question for Center Manager at Lincare Holdings:

“The questions they ask are the same kinds you get in interviews, "name a situation where you didn't expect the outcome you desired and how you accounted for that and ree..." etc..... I just make up…”

Jun 20, 2014

Interview Question for Distribution Center Manager at Valspar:

“Questions were standard. Nothing out of the ordinary.”

Jun 13, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Google:

“Non that i was not ready for.”

Jun 9, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at United Site Services:

“The biggest challenge was sucking up to this branch manager who didn't want a call center interfering with his local operations. I pretty much just flew to his city and had lunch with him and…”

May 30, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at athenahealth:

“Nothing difficult I guess I just did not give the answers they wanted. How did you creatively overcome an obstacle? You have 3 projects and (3 line managers) you have clients that feel their…”

May 29, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Bank of America:

“Sell me a product...”

May 11, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Advance America:

“What type of animal do you think you are?”

May 11, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Herschend Entertainment:

“When I asked about their technology, the hiring manager indicated that there was no structure for the service center and no plans to invest or improve technology or personnel. I was left with a…”

May 6, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Ace Cash Express:

“Stating what you know about the company. make sure you study the company beforehand”

Apr 15, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Mobile Technologies, Inc:

“Every time I tried to express my believe that I had the skills to fill the role I was countered with advice to go home and consider the commute, the company, etc -- all things that I researched…”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Center Manager interview questions and reviews. All 151 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.