CEO Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

83 Companies: 13 of 83

See the latest 1-800 CONTACTS Jobs

58 Interview Questions: 110 of 58

Sort by

Aug 25, 2014

Interview Question for Chief Executive Officer at CENTRAL COUNTIES HEALTH CENTERS:

“I was asked what my greatest accomplishment has been in my career. That was a good question, yet challenging to answer on the spot.”

Aug 2, 2014

Interview Question for Chief Executive Officer at Community Gatepath:

“No question they posed was difficult or unexpected. It was as much conversational as it was a traditional interview. It was everyone's opportunity to get to know each other and see if there would…”

Jul 9, 2014

Interview Question for Very Obnoxious Chief Executive Officer - Very Immodest for Their Size and Capabilities at Credera:

“I think consulting companies out there like your current employer are "pimps" and they just shop bodies. What do you think?”

May 30, 2014

Interview Question for Chief Executive Officer at LTAC:

“Tell me all your failures in your career?”

May 29, 2014

Interview Question for Chief Executive Officer at Altaworx:

“Please define the criteria you use when deciding if you are willing to take a job.”

May 28, 2014

Interview Question for Executive Assistant to Chief Executive Officer at Auberge Resorts:

“Most unexpected question was in response to one of my weaknesses - that I am a poor delegator. In a fourth interview my poor delegating skills were discussed as a concern but I was able to explain…”

May 20, 2014

Interview Question for Chief Executive Officer at LiquidSound Records:

“Questions regarding criminal records are always a touchy subject for some candidates.”

Apr 18, 2014

Interview Question for Executive Assistant to Chief Executive Officer at Ascendo Resources:

“Unexpected- honestly stunned when she mentioned 'still not official' possibility beyond two I'd come in about, something that would tap high order communications abilities and just maybe, count my…”

Mar 31, 2014

Interview Question for Executive Assistant to the Chief Executive Officer at Patriarch Partners:

“None -- they were very straightforward except where I detailed above.”

Mar 30, 2014

Interview Question for Chief Executive Officer/Team Leader at Keller Williams:

“Why would you want to stop selling real estate, and step down to a lower income level as the CEO of the whole company?”