Chemical Engineer Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

84 Interview Questions: 4150 of 84 Sort by

Mar 6, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at United States Steel:

“What do you know about the steel business?”

Feb 12, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at BP:

“The technical question about a long pipe with elevation differences. What needed to be consider for building the pipeline. How would temperature affect it? What would its long length (~100 miles…”

Feb 3, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at GE:

“Talk about your most difficult job/project situation and how did you overcome it.”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Jan 13, 2013

Interview Question for Chemical Engineer at Hemlock Semiconductor:

“Nothing really surprised me, but I went through a lot of interviews. If you've had a few engineering interviews then there shouldn't be any shockers. Perhaps, "The most difficult person you had to…”

Dec 20, 2012

Interview Question for Anonymous at Bridgestone Americas:

“Tell us about a time you saw someone do something against the rules or policy, what did you see and what actions did you take?”

Dec 11, 2012

Interview Question for Anonymous at ExxonMobil:

“Describe a difficult project you completed, what you learned, and how that relates to what engineering means to you.”

Oct 24, 2012

Interview Question for Anonymous at Bend Research:

“They drew out a simple process flow diagram and asked questions about what would happen to the process if certain variables were changed.”

Interview Question for Anonymous at Dow Chemical:

“Tell me about a time you worked with someone who you disliked or was hard to work with.”

Interview Question for Anonymous at ExxonMobil:

“Describe your research to me?”

Interview Question for Anonymous at ExxonMobil:

“Describe to me a time when you had to deal with shifting priorities on a project and how did you deal with it?”