Chemical Manufacturing interview questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Director at SNF

Feb 27, 2014

“What makes you think you can do this job?”

Lab Tech at Lonza

Dec 4, 2013

“The questions I asked them.”

“No difficult questions really. Just interested in lots of examples where you overcame challenges, failures and unexpected results.”

“What are you strengths and weaknesses?”

“All behavioral questions such as what you would do if having different opinion with your boss and so on.”

“Mostly behavioral questions. How do you respond to an angry customer. Give me an example of a time you had to sell your boss on something.”

“Have you ever thought about [ Insert a modification of your research question from your research presentation in the morning]? How would you go about solving it if you encountered such a problem”

“Tell me about a time where you worked in a team.
Name the financial statements and their relationship with each other. (I was told to refresh on CAPM and IRR prior to the interview, but they merely…”

“While being interviewed by a Feminist Manager ( Man Hater) for a Supervisor Position, I was asked by a Team Member on the Interview Team: What was the hardest part of working at DuPont ?”

“How would I do this job (that was not described correctly, and kept changing within the interview itself)?”

2130 of 2,011 Interview Questions