Claims Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

290 Companies: 13 of 290

See the latest GEICO Jobs

1,096 Interview Questions: 110 of 1,096 Sort by

Jul 10, 2014

Interview Question for Claim Representative I at Sentry Insurance:

“What would you do in a situation where you were unable to meet a need of a customer due to policy”

Jul 10, 2014

Interview Question for Claims Representative Trainee at Arthur J. Gallagher & Co.:

“There weren't any curve ball questions. Be prepared to answer questions like, "Tell us about a time you had to solve a difficult problem/how you reacted to criticism/how you prioritize to get…”

Jul 9, 2014

Interview Question for Claims Adjuster at Allstate:

“None were difficult. They were all customer service related. How do you handle stress at work, how do you handle an unhappy customer, have you ever dealt with a big change at work, etc.”

Jul 8, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Claims Analyst at Ace American Insurance:

“What is your weakness”

Jul 8, 2014

Interview Question for Claims at Prime Holdings Insurance Services:

“I had previous experience in claims so nothing really surprised me.”

Jul 7, 2014

Interview Question for Supervisor, Claims at UPMC Health Plan:

“Give an example of a time you failed at a task you were asked to do?---- its a trick question, state something that you did a part of incorrectly, but found the error yourself, and fixed it before…”

Jul 4, 2014

Interview Question for Customer Claims Representative at Liberty Mutual Insurance:

“When was a time you dealt with a difficult customer and how did you solve the issue?
Tell me why you're leaving your current job?
Why do you want to work for liberty mutual?”

Jul 3, 2014

Interview Question for Claims Specialist at Xerox:

“Most difficult question was, do I expect to grow with the company.”

Jul 3, 2014

Interview Question for Claims Adjuster Trainee at Progressive Insurance:

“Asked about 7-8 STARS interview questions on phone interview. The interviewer was very good at making me feel comfortable.”

Jul 1, 2014

Interview Question for Claims Representative-Social Insurance at Social Security Administration:

“They asked a series of questions regarding g my strengths, and difficult situations during my career.”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Claims interview questions and reviews. All 1,096 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.