Claims Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Claims"? See Companies

“No questions were difficult, just know why you want to work for State Farm”

“How long do you plan on staying with the company and what is your long term goal within the company?”

“This interview was straight forth and to the point nothing out of the ordinary or too hard.”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No
1 of 1 found helpful

“"A claimant comes in with her little children who are being very disruptive in the office. The mother (the claimant) cannot focus on the interview questions, what do you do?"”

“Imagine you're working for Geico and we are promoting a faster way to pay online. I caller calls in to make a payment and as you try to explain the new and fast way to pay they immediately say they…”

1 of 1 found helpful

“What was your biggest mistake, and what did you learn from it?”

“It was situational questions that sometimes I did not have an exact answer for like a customer service question regarding the worst customer I ever dealt with and how I handled it.”

1 of 1 found helpful

“Tell me about a time where you had to negotiate for something and you gave into the other person, what went wrong and what would you do next time?”

“GEICO has a 90 day review period. You cannot be more than 5 minutes late during this time or you will be terminated. Do you think you can be at work on time every morning?”

“Tell me about yourself,”

110 of 1,269 Interview Questions