Claims Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

1,174 Interview Questions: 3140 of 1,174

Sort by

Aug 12, 2014

Interview Question for Liability Claims Representative at GEICO:

“How you think you will do in a goal-oriented environment?”

Aug 12, 2014

Interview Question for Claims Adjuster at Farmers Insurance Group:

“questions and excercises used to determine honesty, character, and comprehension colleagic level academic and analytic testing.”

Aug 11, 2014

Interview Question for Credit Claims Analyst at Bank of America:

“Why should we choose you over the other candidates
What are your weaknesses”

Interview Question for Claims Associate -ILR at State Farm:

“There were no difficult questions.”

Interview Question for Claims Representative Fire at State Farm:

“My phone interview is scheduled for a few days. She did advise me to look over the job listing to prepare for the interview accordingly.”

Interview Question for Claims Associate -ILR at State Farm:

“About the double screen computer monitors I was caught off gaurd lol”

Interview Question for Claims Specialist at Liberty Mutual Insurance:

“Describe a time when you tried to improve a process or procedure and it was not implemented by your organization?”

Aug 4, 2014

Interview Question for Claims Graduate Development Program at Zurich North America:

“What direction do you think healthcare is heading? Insurance industry, in general?”

Aug 4, 2014

Interview Question for Customer Claims Representative at Liberty Mutual Insurance:

“Tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult customer. How did you handle it and what was the result?”

Jul 30, 2014

Interview Question for Auto Claims Representative I at Ameriprise Auto & Home Insurance:

“The questions were read from a print out and very generic. Describe a time you disagreed with a supervisor....Recall a time when you went above and beyond for a customer. Standard things like that.”