Claims Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

1,174 Interview Questions: 4150 of 1,174

Sort by

Interview Question for Auto Claims Associate - Express at State Farm:

“"Tell me about a time you had to deal with a customer that was upset and that you couldn't resolve it"”

Interview Question for Claims Adjuster Trainee at Allstate:

“Name a situation where you recognized a potential problem and brought it to managements attention before it became a problem.”

Interview Question for Claim Representative - Commercial Auto at CNA:

“What is the process you go through when making difficult decisions? What is the most difficult decision you've made?”

Jul 29, 2014

Interview Question for Claims Adjuster Trainee at Progressive Insurance:

“I wouldn't rate this as a difficult or unexpected question, but I was asked why I wanted to transition into a role in the Insurance industry.”

Jul 29, 2014

Interview Question for Manager Benefits and Claims Administration at Webster Bank:

“How could I help with implementing new on boarding processes for claims?”

Jul 28, 2014

Interview Question for CLAIMS LIABILITY Representative at GEICO:

“The hardest part was the practical”

Jul 27, 2014

Interview Question for Liability Claims Representative at GEICO:

“what can you bring to the company”

Jul 27, 2014

Interview Question for Claims Associate -ILR at State Farm:

“The most difficult was a question about how you work on a team. Sorry but I can't remember the exact wording anymore.”

Jul 25, 2014

Interview Question for Claims Representative at American Automobile Association (AAA):

“Tell me about a time when you had an angry customer and what did you do to handle the manner.”

Jul 25, 2014

Interview Question for Claims Authorizer at Social Security Administration:

“Descirbe a Scenario in which you received criticism. How did you react? What was the Outcome?
Describe a Scenario in which you were put in a situation in which you had to work with people from…”