Claims Representative Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Claims Representative"? See Companies

“The questions were your standard interview questions. No real surprises. I was asked what my five year plan was.”

“Questions were focused around higher-level responses. Make sure you are incorporating all skills that are required of the positions into your skill sets as you are answering each question. If you…”

“"A claimant comes in and tells you they are going to commit suicide because they have been denied benefits. What do you do?"”

1 of 1 found helpful

“Interview process is lengthy and very detailed.. be prepared to give some good impressive examples. What motivates you to go to work? Why Should I hire you? Why liberty mutual? Name a time you had…”

“Have you ever seen anyone do anyting unethical at work, and what did you do?”

“Customer receive notification of cancellation of policy due to late payment; payment was made but not process due wrong account payment numbers. How would you handle customer?”

“Tell me about a time in your career that you had to show an unusual amount of courage.”

“Tell me about yourself?”

“Tell us about a time when you used facts and reason to persude someone to accept your recommendation.”

“if something happens or you don't get it, you can't apply for another 6 months. As long as you aren't slow in the head, you should find the tests are pretty easy.”

1120 of 421 Interview Questions