Claims Representative Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

349 Interview Questions: 2130 of 349 Sort by

Feb 11, 2014

Interview Question for Claims Service Representative at GEICO:

“The role playing was more dificult that I expected it to be.”

Feb 9, 2014

Interview Question for Claims Representative at State Farm:

“Tell me about a time when you disagreed with leadership. Why? How did you address it?”

Feb 3, 2014

Interview Question for Claims Representative at State Farm:

“Give us a time when you disagreed with your boss, what happened and what was the outcome?”

Jan 30, 2014

Interview Question for Office Claims Representative at Farmers Insurance Exchange:

“All the behavioral questions are pretty straight forward, but to prepare, you should think about times where you demonstrated leadership, dealt with hard clients, solved a difficult problem.”

Jan 29, 2014

Interview Question for Claims Representative at State Farm:

“The first part of the phone interview was as expected. The HRM wanted to know about me and why I chose State Farm. The second part of the interview was difficult. She asked questions that were…”

Jan 23, 2014

Interview Question for Liability Claims Representative at GEICO:

“What was unexpected was the fact that it wasn't a conversation but more so an interrogation. There was no eye contact. She typed everything I said, and all the questions started off with "Tell me a…”

Jan 22, 2014

Interview Question for Claims Representative at Progressive Insurance:

“Give me an example of a team or group that you worked with that was especially difficult? What made it difficult and how did you handle the situation?”

Jan 21, 2014

Interview Question for Claims Representative at UnitedHealth Group:

“Have you ever witnessed a co-worker do something unethical?”

Jan 18, 2014

Interview Question for Claims Representative at Ally Financial:

“They are all made up ridiculous questions”

Jan 17, 2014

Interview Question for Claims Service Representative at GEICO:

“I answer all the question she ask but didn't understand her last question.. And she didn't explain it to me..”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Claims Representative interview questions and reviews. All 349 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.