Claims Representative Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

349 Interview Questions: 3140 of 349 Sort by

Jan 15, 2014

Interview Question for Liability Claims Representative at GEICO:

“Have you applied for other job and what are they? How long ago did you apply? Have you gotten a response from them yet?”

Jan 6, 2014

Interview Question for Claims Representative at State Farm:

“Tell me about a time when you provided remarkable customer service.”

Jan 3, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Claims Representative at Farmers Insurance Group:

“The questions asked are not hard, buy what matters is whether or not you have an answer for every question. My understanding is that they want you to be able to listen, comprehend, and be able to…”

Dec 27, 2013

Interview Question for Claims Representative-Senior at Progressive Insurance:

“Tell me about a time when you had to multi-task priorities. How did you react? What did you do”

Dec 26, 2013

Interview Question for Claims Service Representative at GEICO:

“Not really a question, just the roleplaying thing is where most people loose the job”

Dec 19, 2013

Interview Question for Claims Representative at Farmers Insurance Group:

“Just come prepared with a specific example of a prior experience of a time you've been in a difficult situation.”

Dec 17, 2013

Interview Question for Field Claims Representative at Cincinnati Insurance:

“The most unexpected questions involved personality issues, seemed to be trying to get me off-balance.”

Dec 11, 2013

Interview Question for Field Property Claims Representative at Farmers Insurance Group:

“Every questions related to real life experiences.”

Dec 10, 2013

Interview Question for Personal Injury Protection Claims Representative at GEICO:

“Certain questions regarding experiences in specific situations ie. a difficult customer, closing sales were repetitive, but no questions were beyond what you would expect in an interview.”

Dec 9, 2013

Interview Question for Claims Representative at State Farm:

“The most unexpected question I had was to talk about my degree program from an east coast university (BS in Business Administration).”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Claims Representative interview questions and reviews. All 349 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.