Claims Representative Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

381 Interview Questions: 6170 of 381 Sort by

Jan 21, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at UnitedHealth Group:

“Have you ever witnessed a co-worker do something unethical?”

Jan 18, 2014

Interview Question for Claims Representative at Ally Financial:

“They are all made up ridiculous questions”

Jan 17, 2014

Interview Question for Claims Service Representative at GEICO:

“I answer all the question she ask but didn't understand her last question.. And she didn't explain it to me..”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Jan 15, 2014

Interview Question for Liability Claims Representative at GEICO:

“Have you applied for other job and what are they? How long ago did you apply? Have you gotten a response from them yet?”

Jan 6, 2014

Interview Question for Claims Representative at State Farm:

“Tell me about a time when you provided remarkable customer service.”

Jan 3, 2014

Interview Question for Senior Claims Representative at Farmers Insurance Group:

“The questions asked are not hard, buy what matters is whether or not you have an answer for every question. My understanding is that they want you to be able to listen, comprehend, and be able to…”

Dec 27, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Progressive Insurance:

“Tell me about a time when you had to multi-task priorities. How did you react? What did you do”

Dec 26, 2013

Interview Question for Claims Service Representative at GEICO:

“Not really a question, just the roleplaying thing is where most people loose the job”

Dec 19, 2013

Interview Question for Claims Representative at Farmers Insurance Group:

“Just come prepared with a specific example of a prior experience of a time you've been in a difficult situation.”

Dec 17, 2013

Interview Question for Field Claims Representative at Cincinnati Insurance:

“The most unexpected questions involved personality issues, seemed to be trying to get me off-balance.”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Claims Representative interview questions and reviews. All 381 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.