Claims Service Representative Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

12 Companies: 13 of 12

See the latest Allstate Jobs

53 Interview Questions: 110 of 53 Sort by

Mar 31, 2014

Interview Question for Claims Service Representative at GEICO:

“I was an engineering major, so the interviewer was curious as to why I was interested in the position since it is unrelated to the skills required for the job,”

Mar 26, 2014

Interview Question for Claims Customer Service Representative at Travelers Companies:

“How would you calm someone on a phone call right after they experience the death of a loved one.”

Mar 23, 2014

Interview Question for Claims Service Representative at American Automobile Association (AAA):

“I thought the interview went well the questions were not hard at all. I did not get to tour the company and the interview only lasted about 30 minutes.”

Mar 19, 2014

Interview Question for Claims Service Representative at GEICO:

“Why did you switch from your industry to this industry?”

Mar 18, 2014

Interview Question for Emergency Road Service Representative/Claims Service Representative at GEICO:

“role playing isn't easy, make sure you stay calm and concentrate, hardest question is do you for see any problems in call center environment? they let you watch someone first to see if you would like…”

Mar 10, 2014

Interview Question for Claims Service Representative at GEICO:

“Why this position? what other job did you apply for? why geico? and alot of role play questions, dealing with angry customers, etc”

Feb 19, 2014

Interview Question for Claims Service Representative at GEICO:

“"Where do you see yourself in 5 years?"”

Feb 11, 2014

Interview Question for Claims Service Representative at GEICO:

“The role playing was more dificult that I expected it to be.”

Jan 17, 2014

Interview Question for Claims Service Representative at GEICO:

“I answer all the question she ask but didn't understand her last question.. And she didn't explain it to me..”

Dec 26, 2013

Interview Question for Claims Service Representative at GEICO:

“Not really a question, just the roleplaying thing is where most people loose the job”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Claims Service Representative interview questions and reviews. All 53 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.