Client Account Manager Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

19 Companies: 13 of 19

See the latest Bessemer Trust Company Jobs

17 Interview Questions: 110 of 17 Sort by

Apr 8, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Capital City Consulting:

“The most difficult question was why do I think I will be successful in the company.”

Mar 31, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at C-4 Analytics:

“What are your career goals?”

Jan 30, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Amica Mutual:

“Explain how you were able to motivate others who are different from you”

Dec 5, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Meltwater Group:

“Literally less than a minute to prepare for something you are passionate about and pitch it right on the spot.”

Dec 2, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Vista Solutions Group:

“The most difficult question came from the CEO during the second interview when he asked me to explain the lack of duration in my job history (according to my resume).”

Sep 18, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Ready Auto Transport:

“I had a follow up question that was answer in a rude way... Based on my job experience and what they are looking for, I was perfect. However, based on the position, my experience was not needed from…”

Jun 5, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Capital Business Systems:

“The internet assessment test is silly. Any company that relies on some formula to determine "suitability", doesn't know how to hire. A good manager should know a quality employee by personally…”

Mar 1, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Rockfish Interactive:

“There really was not any hard questions. Very basic. This may only be indicative of my interviewer, so don't take it as the normal process.”

Feb 25, 2013

Interview Question for Account Manager - Client Services at MedAssets:

“can you travel”

Jan 31, 2013

Interview Question for Assistant Client Account Manager at Bessemer Trust Company:

“No unexpected or difficult questions during the phone interview. It was mostly a discussion of experience and how it fits to the position.”