Client Account Manager Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

21 Companies: 13 of 21

18 Interview Questions: 110 of 18

Sort by

Aug 20, 2014

Interview Question for Client Management - Account Manager at Ellie Mae:

“There was not a most difficult or unexpected question during the interview process, as all questions were well thought out and specific to required qualifications for the position. All managers were…”

Apr 8, 2014

Interview Question for Client/Account Manager at Capital City Consulting:

“The most difficult question was why do I think I will be successful in the company.”

Mar 31, 2014

Interview Question for Client Account Manager at C-4 Analytics:

“What are your career goals?”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Jan 30, 2014

Interview Question for Sales & Client Services Associate Account Manager at Amica Mutual:

“Explain how you were able to motivate others who are different from you”

Dec 5, 2013

Interview Question for Client Relations/Account Manager at Meltwater Group:

“Literally less than a minute to prepare for something you are passionate about and pitch it right on the spot.”

Dec 2, 2013

Interview Question for Client Account Manager at Vista Solutions Group:

“The most difficult question came from the CEO during the second interview when he asked me to explain the lack of duration in my job history (according to my resume).”

Sep 18, 2013

Interview Question for Client Services Manager (and Then Changed After My Interview to Just Account Manager) at Ready Auto Transport:

“I had a follow up question that was answer in a rude way... Based on my job experience and what they are looking for, I was perfect. However, based on the position, my experience was not needed from…”

Jun 5, 2013

Interview Question for Client Account Manager at Capital Business Systems:

“The internet assessment test is silly. Any company that relies on some formula to determine "suitability", doesn't know how to hire. A good manager should know a quality employee by personally…”

Mar 1, 2013

Interview Question for Senior Client Account Manager at Rockfish Interactive:

“There really was not any hard questions. Very basic. This may only be indicative of my interviewer, so don't take it as the normal process.”

Feb 25, 2013