Client Service Associate Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

99 Interview Questions: 3140 of 99 Sort by

Jul 22, 2013

Interview Question for Client Service Associate at Morgan Stanley Smith Barney:

“I was told I passed two unexpected "tests" that the group had for interview candidates. The first test I passed was being on time, or 5 minutes early for the interview. The second test was having an…”

Jul 19, 2013

Interview Question for Associate Client Services Coordinator at KaBOOM!:

“Most of the interview questions were incredibly straightforward. They are trying to get a sense of how well you can work under pressure and how well you can communicate effectively with people you…”

Jun 26, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Acadian Asset Management:

“Asking me random financial term definitions like trailing risk. The position was a Client Service position, not financial analyst. Seemed disappointed I wasn't on mark with my answer.”

Jun 13, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Carr Workplaces:

“Where do you see yourself in five years? ten years?”

May 28, 2013

Interview Question for Client Service Associate at Morgan Stanley:

“Do you have any questions? Pretty tough cause they didn't ask me any.”

May 8, 2013

Interview Question for Client Services Associate at Waddell & Reed:

“Nothing too unexpected, at least from what I remember. I guess what I thought my weakest attribute was.”

May 2, 2013

Interview Question for Client Service Associate at Fisher Investments:

“Didn't receive any super challenging or unexpected questions. Could be due in part to the position I was applying for.”

Apr 29, 2013

Interview Question for Client Service Associate at Vanguard:

“Unfortunately I don't remember the questions because its been a while since I've interviewed.”

Mar 19, 2013

Interview Question for Client Service Associate at Fisher Investments:

“None were "difficult" to be honest. I think if you go in knowing how an interview process works and research questions that most employers ask in any given situation then you will do great.”

Mar 15, 2013

Interview Question for Client Service Associate at Fisher Investments:

“No difficult questions asked-- just know your resume front and back since the majority of the time will be spent on it and asking questions about your work experience.”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Client Service Associate interview questions and reviews. All 99 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.