Client Service Associate Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

100 Interview Questions: 3140 of 100 Sort by

Jul 31, 2013

Interview Question for Client Service Associate at Vanguard:

“They want you to know the whole history of the company and mutual fund industry. They don't give business cards so it is impossible to have a follow-up thank you.”

Jul 22, 2013

Interview Question for Client Service Associate at Morgan Stanley Smith Barney:

“I was told I passed two unexpected "tests" that the group had for interview candidates. The first test I passed was being on time, or 5 minutes early for the interview. The second test was having an…”

Jul 19, 2013

Interview Question for Associate Client Services Coordinator at KaBOOM!:

“Most of the interview questions were incredibly straightforward. They are trying to get a sense of how well you can work under pressure and how well you can communicate effectively with people you…”

Jun 26, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Acadian Asset Management:

“Asking me random financial term definitions like trailing risk. The position was a Client Service position, not financial analyst. Seemed disappointed I wasn't on mark with my answer.”

Jun 13, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Carr Workplaces:

“Where do you see yourself in five years? ten years?”

May 28, 2013

Interview Question for Client Service Associate at Morgan Stanley:

“Do you have any questions? Pretty tough cause they didn't ask me any.”

May 8, 2013

Interview Question for Client Services Associate at Waddell & Reed:

“Nothing too unexpected, at least from what I remember. I guess what I thought my weakest attribute was.”

May 2, 2013

Interview Question for Client Service Associate at Fisher Investments:

“Didn't receive any super challenging or unexpected questions. Could be due in part to the position I was applying for.”

Apr 29, 2013

Interview Question for Client Service Associate at Vanguard:

“Unfortunately I don't remember the questions because its been a while since I've interviewed.”

Mar 19, 2013

Interview Question for Client Service Associate at Fisher Investments:

“None were "difficult" to be honest. I think if you go in knowing how an interview process works and research questions that most employers ask in any given situation then you will do great.”