Client Service Manager Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

81 Companies: 13 of 81

75 Interview Questions: 110 of 75

Sort by

Sep 15, 2014

Interview Question for Client Services Manager at PR Newswire:

“The most difficult question was to explain a situation where I had a conflict with a subordinate.”

Sep 15, 2014

Interview Question for Client Services Manager at BAYADA Home Health Care:

“Do I avoid conflict, shy away from conflict or welcome conflict?”

Sep 10, 2014

Interview Question for Client Services Manager at TellApart:

“The assignment was unexpected but a pleasant surprise. Compared to other firms I interviewed with, I found that the assignment was a great way to understand the problems the team deals with, how they…”

Aug 28, 2014

Interview Question for Manager of Client Technology Services Support at Premera Blue Cross:

“Hiring manager kept testing my knowledge of Lean Six Sigma methodologies, however this was not listed as a requirement on the job posting. Also asked several situational types questions, i.e. what…”

Aug 21, 2014

Interview Question for Client Services Manager at Luxury Garage Sale:

“Her lack of questions was the most unexpected part.”

Aug 17, 2014

Interview Question for Client Services Manager at Bronto Software:

“I wasn't asked any odd questions like what song describes me (though I did prepare an answer!). Most difficult question wasn't a hard one for most people, but was, "What do you do outside of work to…”

May 21, 2014

Interview Question for Client Services Manager at RiseSmart:

“The recruiter didn't show up for the interview. Had to email her to remind her. She lectured for 15 minutes on patience.”

May 16, 2014

Interview Question for Client Services Manager at MarkMonitor:

“None because they have no courtesy to even tell you they have filled the position. Quite arrogant.”

May 11, 2014

Interview Question for Client Services Manager at MediaMind:

“None of the questions were particularly unexpected - most questions were about my background, how I've dealt with difficult client interactions, and why I was interested in being in a client-facing…”

Apr 30, 2014

Interview Question for Manager, Client Services at RetailData:

“The phone screen was not difficult and I was immediately scheduled for an on-site. I thought the on-site went well, however, I rec'd an email about a few days later that I did not get chosen for the…”