Client Service Professional Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

6 Companies: 13 of 6

34 Interview Questions: 110 of 34

Sort by

Aug 7, 2014

Interview Question for Client Services Professional at TriNet Group:

“Not a lot of questions, asked except asking about previous job experiences. Walk me thru a typical day at your last job?”

Apr 29, 2014

Interview Question for Client Service Professional at H&R Block:

“How do you handle a disguntle customer as well as a impatient tax preparer both needing your attention at the same time?”

Mar 28, 2014

Interview Question for Client Services Professional and Receptionist at H&R Block:

“Mainly in the application the questions about the drawers I had to read a few times to understand. They also ask alot of the same questions multiple times in different ways.”

Feb 8, 2014

Interview Question for Client Service Professional at H&R Block:

“No unexpected questions. All related to customer service, team work, work habits and personality traits.”

Dec 27, 2013

“Not difficult. Ask about how to deal with an irate customer or if you've ever had to deal with one. Just be positive, smile, and don't be nervous. Also asked what my major in college was and what I…”

Nov 22, 2013

Interview Question for Seasonal Client Service Professional at H&R Block:

“Was not difficult, questions revolved around customer service (how did you handle a difficult customer or how would you?). What did you like about your previous employment? Basic questions.”

Oct 28, 2013

Interview Question for Client Service Professional at H&R Block:

“I forgot, it was like three years ago. But all of the questions were focused on customer service, multitasking abilities, and your organizational skills.”

Aug 6, 2013

Interview Question for Client Service Professional at H&R Block:

“Role playing on how I would answer the phone; The interviewer pretended to be a customer that was complaining and wanted to know if she could have all the prices of H&R Blocks' services. Without…”

Jul 28, 2013

“Describe your approach to customer service- what are two or three things you strive for when you are assisting a client?”

Apr 6, 2013