Client Service Representative Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

80 Companies: 13 of 80

See the latest Capital Group Jobs

148 Interview Questions: 110 of 148 Sort by

Jul 10, 2014

Interview Question for Client Services Representative at Eventbrite:

“They ask a lot of questions that require you to at least attempt to familiarize yourself with the company, and their platform. There's also a great deal of critical thinking required for the…”

Jul 7, 2014

Interview Question for Client Services Representative at The Honest Co.:

“What item in this room doesn't belong?”

Jun 10, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at American Century:

“How do you feel working a job that requires lots of repetition?”

May 24, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Vanguard:

“A high net worth client who already has had previous issues with his brokerage account and is now trying to establish an IRA for his daughter. A previous rep sends him a pre-filled application for…”

May 23, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at FIS:

“I didn't have any unexpected questions and although some of them were probing, I didn't find any of them difficult. This may have just been my personal experience because the hiring manager and I…”

May 22, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Putnam Investments:

“Basic behavioural questions. Asked about Putnam and why I wanted to work there. Talked a lot about past experiences.”

May 19, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Andesa Services:

“Most unexpected question was to define in your own words what success is/meant.
2nd difficult question was where do you see yourself 5 years from now/ 10 years from now.”

May 14, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Capital Group:

“Most difficult would probably be to name specific situations in which I had to step up and take responsibility for a difficult situation.”

May 14, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Putnam Investments:

“Name a stressful situation and how did you overcome it?”

May 13, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at Capital Group:

“What do you regret at a job that you wish you did differently.”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Client Service Representative interview questions and reviews. All 148 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.