Client Services Manager Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

72 Companies: 13 of 72

See the latest SunTrust Jobs

68 Interview Questions: 110 of 68 Sort by

May 21, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at RiseSmart:

“The recruiter didn't show up for the interview. Had to email her to remind her. She lectured for 15 minutes on patience.”

May 16, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at MarkMonitor:

“None because they have no courtesy to even tell you they have filled the position. Quite arrogant.”

May 11, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at MediaMind:

“None of the questions were particularly unexpected - most questions were about my background, how I've dealt with difficult client interactions, and why I was interested in being in a client-facing…”

Apr 30, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at RetailData:

“The phone screen was not difficult and I was immediately scheduled for an on-site. I thought the on-site went well, however, I rec'd an email about a few days later that I did not get chosen for the…”

Apr 14, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at VCE:

“Questions were very basic - describe your understanding of the company, describe your past work history, imagine your response to various scenarios.”

Apr 8, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at BAYADA Home Health Care:

“numerous computer assessments before you get the interview which can disqualify you from getting an interview”

Apr 7, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at The Nielsen Company:

“I was asked to do an analysis on the spot.”

Apr 3, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at BAYADA Home Health Care:

“What is your management style?”

Apr 1, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at The Nielsen Company:

“The VP did ask me to describe how I would handle two situations, one where Nielsen data was correct but the client interpreted it wrong and one where the Nielsen data was wrong, leading client in the…”

Mar 30, 2014

Interview Question for Anonymous at BAYADA Home Health Care:

“They will want you know Bayada's 3 Core Values - Compassion, Excellence, and Reliability and how you've demonstrated those in previous positions.”