Client Support Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

65 Companies: 13 of 65

88 Interview Questions: 110 of 88

Sort by

Sep 1, 2014

Interview Question for Client Support Specialist at Indeed:

“It was more of a conversation with everyone I talked to than a formal interview. It went back and forth but was not broken up into the interviewer asking a question, pause, then me answering. All of…”

Aug 28, 2014

Interview Question for Manager of Client Technology Services Support at Premera Blue Cross:

“Hiring manager kept testing my knowledge of Lean Six Sigma methodologies, however this was not listed as a requirement on the job posting. Also asked several situational types questions, i.e. what…”

Jul 14, 2014

Interview Question for Client Support and Quality Assurance Representative at Capital Business Service:

“I was not asked this question but my other two co-workers were asked. "How do you respond to being yelled at?" I am paraphrasing because that was not a question I remember being asked. I probably…”

Jul 10, 2014

Interview Question for Client Support Engineer at Opower:

“Just be sure to study up on the materials the recruiter suggests. It helps a lot. Be yourself and just be honest with the team. If you don't know something, show them the logical steps you would take…”

Jul 8, 2014

Interview Question for Client Support Specialist - Ad Agencies at Indeed:

“Why did you go for this position?”

Jun 27, 2014

Interview Question for Audit FSO at EY:

“none, but remember something about leadership- how to deal with difficult team member”

Jun 25, 2014

Interview Question for Client Support Specialist at SunGard:

“Do you like sports? What sports do you like? What's your favorite team? What's your life's biggest mistake?”

Jun 25, 2014

Interview Question for Client Support Manager at Allplayers.com:

“Why would you like to work for AllPlayers?”

Jun 11, 2014

Interview Question for Client Tech Support Associate at Dell:

“Most Difficult question: What is the difference between a HUB and a HUB switch?
Most Unexpected Question: What is your one guilty pleasure?”

Jun 9, 2014

Interview Question for Client Support Specialist at ADP:

“Tended to ask scenario based questions”