Clinical Coordinator Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

78 Interview Questions: 2130 of 78 Sort by

Dec 5, 2013

Interview Question for Clinical Research Coordinator III at Medical College of Wisconsin:

“HR made me take a typing test. It was an HR mistake and the primary investigator apologized, but it put me in the hot seat for a minute. Haven't done one of those since 7th grade.”

Nov 20, 2013

Interview Question for Clinical Data Coordinator at Covance:

“The targeted selection or "Star" interview style is senseless. It just take away from what really needs to happen....a true interview!”

Nov 15, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Tacoma Pierce Country Health Department:

“This was a situation where a role play was involved and the interviewee has to act as if it is real and give the best answers they can. The role play is about a father who refuses to let the health…”

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Nov 9, 2013

Interview Question for Clinical Research Coordinator at UNC Chapel Hill:

“I was not asked very many question during the interview, it was mostly them explaining the position to me.”

Sep 30, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Walgreens:

“if you were an animal, what animal would you be”

Sep 17, 2013

Interview Question for Clinical Research Coordinator at Ohio State University Medical Center:

“Most questions they asked me were standard interview questions such as my biggest accomplishment to date, words to describe myself, etc. I have a background in public health and one interviewer saw…”

Sep 12, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at UnitedHealth Group:

“Tell me about a time you saw another employee not following company policy or procedure and how did you handle it?”

Sep 5, 2013

Interview Question for Clinical Research Coordinator at UC San Francisco:

“None really -- they're all simple interview questions. Probably the only one that stuck out was "Describe yourself in 3 words" -- I chose "very curious learner" at the drop of a hat.”

Aug 21, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Aunt Marthas Youth Services Center:

“The working enviornment and difficulties presented in the past in this position.”

Aug 19, 2013

Interview Question for Anonymous at Mount Sinai Hospital (New York):

“How do you feel working around patients who are terminally ill?”