Clinical Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

534 Interview Questions: 3140 of 534

Sort by

Jun 24, 2014

Interview Question for Clinic Associate at ZoomCare:

“There were a lot of questions in the 3rd interview about customer service. In the second interview there were not many questions, the interviewer asked me to walk them through my resume and all…”

Jun 23, 2014

Interview Question for Clinical Social Worker at Centerstone of Tennessee:

“I weas asked what three things I would want with me if I were to get stuck on a desert island. I understand this is no longer asked. Other questions were standard, such as questions about what extent…”

Jun 18, 2014

Interview Question for Clinical Informatics at Philips Healthcare Informatics:

“They didn't ask much difficult technical questions. Every question was from work exp.”

Jun 18, 2014

Interview Question for Clinical Business Manager at Cubist Pharmaceuticals:

“tell us about a challenge you had that you did not over come and what you learned from it.”

Interview Question for Non-clinical at CareCore National:

“I interviewed for non-clinical, so nothing technical was asked”

Interview Question for Clinical Therapist I at County of San Bernardino:

“Be prepared to answer questions about assessment, although it is unlikely that you will get to use this skill here if you are a psychologist.”

Interview Question for Clinical Research Associate I at Medpace:

“Nothing stuck out as particularly difficult for me but the written essay test to check your writing skills (punctuation, grammar, sentence structure) may be difficult for some.”

Jun 15, 2014

Interview Question for Clinical Scheduler at WVU Healthcare:

“Why are you interested in full time work while you are attending graduate school”

Jun 15, 2014

Interview Question for Clinical Engineer Technician at Renown Health:

“How do you handle it when people are yelling at you? Do you get frustrated?”

Jun 12, 2014

Interview Question for CDI DRG Clinical Documentation Specialist at Summa Health System:

“HR asking about pay before even scheduling an interview very unprofessional to me.CDI's based on experience, education, and ACA being in affect. there is certain pay you have to give to whom ever is…”