Clinical Research Coordinator Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

46 Companies: 13 of 46

42 Interview Questions: 110 of 42

Sort by

Aug 19, 2014

Interview Question for Clinical Research Coordinator at UCSF Medical Center:

“If a patient grabbed a burrito out of the hands of a visitor then took a bite out of it, what would you do?”

Aug 19, 2014

Interview Question for Clinical Research Coordinator at UCSF Medical Center:

“What's your biggest mistake”

Aug 18, 2014

Interview Question for Clinical Research Coordinator at University of Cincinnati:

“I think the most difficult question I was asked was what was the biggest mistake I think I made in my personal life, and I was also asked the same for my professional life.”

May 15, 2014

Interview Question for Clinical Research Coordinator at Washington University in St. Louis:

“All questions were very straight forward. The most interesting one was, "If you could design your perfect study what would it be"”

Apr 27, 2014

Interview Question for Clinical Research Coordinator at Quintiles:

“If you don't get this job what will you do?”

Apr 26, 2014

Interview Question for Clinical Research Coordinator at Massachusetts General Hospital:

“What are your salary expectations. Tell us about a time you failed and what you did about it. Several behavioral based questions but mostly standard in that respect.”

Apr 25, 2014

Interview Question for Clinical Research Coordinator at Long Beach Center for Clinical Research:

“Why do you like clinical research?”

Mar 17, 2014

Interview Question for Clinical Research Coordinator at QPS:

“If you could be any animal, what would you be?”

Jan 16, 2014

Interview Question for Clinical Research Coordinator I at Massachusetts General Hospital:

“What do you think is your greatest weakness.”

Dec 22, 2013

Interview Question for Clinical Research Coordinator at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute:

“Why do you want this job?”