Co-Op/Intern Interview Questions

(Posted anonymously by job candidates)

20 Companies: 13 of 20

Texas Instruments Interviews

See the latest Texas Instruments Jobs

13 Interview Questions: 110 of 13 Sort by

Apr 7, 2014

Interview Question for Intern/Co-op Project Management at Siemens Medical Solutions Health Services:

“There weren't that any difficult questions but the entire interview he was trying to determine whether I was "project manager" material.”

Mar 8, 2014

Interview Question for Software Engineer Co-op Intern at Seapine Software, Inc.:

“Asked some questions about classes in OOP.”

Jan 13, 2014

Interview Question for Accounting Intern/Co-op at Independence Blue Cross:

“basically go over the resume, ask why you choose our company and why you choose accounting, not very hard questions”

Jan 7, 2014

Interview Question for Co-Op Intern at Agilent Technologies:

“The hardest questions were behavioral. They asked me some question that caught me off guard, like what would you do if we lost power but we still had to give a seminar, and you called the power…”

Sep 22, 2013

Interview Question for Intern/Co-op at DTE Energy:

“The question about safety threw me off because I had only worked a food service job in high school before interviewing. It went something like: name a time when you noticed a safety issue and did…”

Jul 9, 2012

Interview Question for Associate Risk Analyst Intern/Co-op Student at EMC:

“What is an example of a challenge you faced during X leadership position and how did you handle it?”

Oct 22, 2011

Interview Question for Human Resources Intern/Co-op at Disney:

“Why do you believe you are qualified for this position?”

Oct 22, 2011

Interview Question for Human Resources Intern/Co-op at Disney:

“Where do you see yourself in five years?”

May 24, 2011

Interview Question for Decision Support Co-Op (6 Months Intern) at Quest Diagnostics:

“Ever faced difficulty in leading a team-mate to work the way he/she is expected to do?”

May 24, 2011

“What has been you most challenging task till now?”

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Co-Op/Intern interview questions and reviews. All 13 interview questions posted anonymously by employees and interview candidates.